FRENCH QUARTER INNS. WOODSTOCKER INN WOODSTOCK
French Quarter Inns
- The French Quarter, also known as Vieux Carre, is the oldest and most famous neighborhood in the city of New Orleans.
- The French Quarter of Charleston, South Carolina, is a section of Downtown Charleston. It is considered to be bounded by the Cooper River on the east, Broad Street on the south, Meeting Street on the west and Market Street on the north.
- Belden Place is a narrow alley in the Financial District of San Francisco, California that serves as the hub of the city's small French American community.
- (inn) hostel: a hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers
- (InN) Indium nitride is a small bandgap semiconductor material which has potential application in solar cells and high speed electronics.
- Inns are generally establishments or buildings where travelers can seek lodging and, usually, food and drink. They are typically located in the country or along a highway.
- A restaurant or bar, typically one in the country, in some cases providing accommodations
- An establishment providing accommodations, food, and drink, esp. for travelers
Hampton Inn Downtown/ French Quarter
Just steps away from Bourbon Street and the French Quarter you'll find the outstanding quality and service you've come to expect from Hampton Inn.
Located within an historic, turn-of-the-century building, the Hampton Inn Downtown-French Quarter Area features 187 oversized guest rooms.
Signs: French Market Inn
Where we stayed in 2000. Still there!
See also: connect hotel great george hotel budget accommodation london amelia island bed and breakfast hotel amfora grand beach resort hvar hotel le colombier colmar korat thailand hotels
- (月) 16:01:47|
- Category: None