Hotel Amenity Search - Hotel Monsoon Palace
Hotel Amenity Search
- In real property and lodging, amenities are any tangible or intangible benefits of a property, especially those that increase its attractiveness or value or that contribute to its comfort or convenience.
- The pleasantness of a place or a person
- agreeableness: pleasantness resulting from agreeable conditions; "a well trained staff saw to the agreeableness of our accommodations"; "he discovered the amenities of reading at an early age"
- (amenities) comforts: things that make you comfortable and at ease; "all the comforts of home"
- A desirable or useful feature or facility of a building or place
- the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Look for information or an item of interest in (a computer network or database) by keying words or other characters into a search engine
- try to locate or discover, or try to establish the existence of; "The police are searching for clues"; "They are searching for the missing man in the entire county"
- Examine (a place, vehicle, or person) thoroughly in order to find something or someone
- Try to find something by looking or otherwise seeking carefully and thoroughly
- an investigation seeking answers; "a thorough search of the ledgers revealed nothing"; "the outcome justified the search"
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
This is where I whiled away my 27th birthday. I even got a cake.
I've started to get a few hits on this picture from search engines so I thought I'd try and be a bit helpful to anyone wondering about whether or not they should come here. Firstly, it is beautiful and this picture hardly does justice to how stunning this little island is. It is isolated, quiet and very relaxed. There are 3 hotels
on the island but they're all small though the amenities are very good. Though I don't dive apparently it is excellent here. There's also some nice jungle walks but be sure you have a good sense of direction!
the only downside to this place is that because there are no restaurants etc. there are only the set meals at the hotel. These tend to be poor. If you don't like spicy food you're out of luck and if you have a half decent appetite pray there's a few anorexics at the table because portions are pitiful. I like spicy food and don't eat much so I was fine but my beasutiful boyfriend suffered somewhat. Be prepared to pay a lot extra for snacks which you'll have to argue to get!
They do take credit cards and the Swiss guy at Kadidiri Paradise is really accommodating of people's needs.
Oh, and if you're going from Ampana the cash machine doesn't accept Western debit cards.
All in all, if you have the opportunity, go. It's stunning.
Akkerlaan Guest House|accommodation south africa
In the historical town of Potchefstroom, Gretha & Nicky welcome you to their well-appointed guesthouse in a tranquil and peaceful town setting. The location and atmosphere of calm are distinct advantages. The house is in an ideal position to act as a springboard to the North West University, the central business district, Olien Park, Kenneth McArthur & Fanie du Toit sports grounds, and all the main amenities.
See also: accommodation in marrakesh hotel kyriad bordeaux st jean hotel room bidding hotel locanda della posta perugia hotel palu madonna di campiglio macys hotel collection charter house hotel aqua hotel reviews
- (月) 16:00:23|
- Category: None
Comment is pending administrator's approval.
- 2017/08/17(木) 02:47:38 |
- [ Edit ]