HOTEL ELEKTOR KRAKOW - MOTEL BRESCIA - LUXURY HOTELS REIMS
Hotel Elektor Krakow
- Elektor is a monthly magazine about all aspects of electronics, first published as "Elektuur" in the Netherlands in 1960, and now published worldwide in many languages including English, German, Dutch, French, Greek, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese (native and Brazilian) and Italian with
- Krakow is a village in the administrative district of Gmina Warta, within Sieradz County, Lodz Voivodeship, in central Poland. It lies approximately west of Warta, north-west of Sieradz, and west of the regional capital Lodz.
- Cracow: an industrial city in southern Poland on the Vistula
- Krakow , also spelled Krakow or Cracow ( ), is the second largest and one of the oldest cities in Poland. Its historic centre was inscribed on the list of World Heritage Sites as the first of its kind.
- a building where travelers can pay for lodging and meals and other services
- An establishment providing accommodations, meals, and other services for travelers and tourists
- A code word representing the letter H, used in radio communication
- A hotel is an establishment that provides paid lodging on a short-term basis. The provision of basic accommodation, in times past, consisting only of a room with a bed, a cupboard, a small table and a washstand has largely been replaced by rooms with modern facilities, including en-suite
- In French contexts an hotel particulier is an urban "private house" of a grand sort. Whereas an ordinary maison was built as part of a row, sharing party walls with the houses on either side and directly fronting on a street, an hotel particulier was often free-standing, and by the eighteenth
Elektor Junior Computer
The Elektor Junior computer was the first 6502-based microprocessor system published by Elektor.
Programming was done in machine language by typing in the hexadecimal codes on the 23-key keyboard. The display consisted of 6 7-segment LED-displays.
Elektor SC/MP system
The Elektor SC/MP system was MY first computer! It featured a stunning 256 bytes of RAM, 8 bits of output and 8 bits of input.
Programming was done by putting in the actual bits using the 16 switches at the bottom.
See also: boda en hotel country inn and suites madison west ala moana hotel address hotels at midway airport pavillon opera bourse hotel hamilton inn select beachfront grand hotel moderne lourdes
- (月) 15:59:55|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/15(火) 22:32:30 |
- [ Edit ]